For Couples and Families
Feel the Freedom of Safe Social Nudism, where body acceptance, social acceptance, and fun are waiting for you and your family.
- Saturday, July 14, 2018 check-in is from 9:00 a.m. until noon. (after 12:00 PM, ring the bell and we’ll let you in)
- Admission is free. Clothing is optional until noon. After 12:00 PM, everyone on the grounds will be nude.
- Bring your family, bring your friends and bring a towel to sit on.
- Stay as long as you like (normal grounds fees will apply on Sunday)
- If you wish to spend the night, check out our Reservation page – spots will fill up.
Can’t find a spot to stay? Call our office (636-629-0050) and we’ll see what we can do to accommodate you.Not sure what to expect: Visit our VISITOR GUIDE visitor guide at
Official Skinny Dip
Skinny Dip between 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM
Dinner at 6:00 PM
Dance at 8:00 PM
On International Skinny Dip Day, the textile world can join with naturists and free themselves of their clothes and inhibitions by taking a dip au natural in their backyard pool, a secluded spot on a river or lake, at a sanctioned nude beach or at one of AANR’s 200 clubs and resorts throughout the U.S., Canada and internationally.
International Skinny Dip Day (ISDD) serves as the culminating event during National Nude Recreation Week, an AANR tradition for 43 years. This annual celebration is an opportunity for individuals and families to visit clothing-optional clubs affiliated with AANR or The Naturist Society (TNS), and experience firsthand one of the fastest growing trends in both travel and recreation – the Nakation™. Many AANR-affiliated clubs have activities and events planned throughout the week – such as open houses, dance parties, sports tournaments, chili cook-offs, “bare buns fun runs,” health screenings, art shows, and more.
Or, for those looking to try Nakationing™ in the comfort of their own home, AANR recommends the following:
- Cool off: skinny-dip in your backyard pool
- Make housekeeping fun: shed those clothes, turn on some music, and get out the mop
- Get in touch with nature: garden nude in the privacy of your backyard
- Exercise in the buff: hit the treadmill or the yoga mat
- Telecommuting in the nude: working from home, in the nude, is increasing in popularity!