FAC 4th Annual B-B–Q Cook-Off
Sunday, May 26, 2019
- Minimum 2-Person Team (Name of your Team) Electric, Gas – Wood – Charcoal maybe used.
- You must enter both categories to win Grand Champion.
- Setup will be around or near the Pavilion & Clubhouse.
- We would like for the guests to see the event.
CATEGORIES: Chicken & Ribs.
- Chicken – Turn in at 4:00 p.m., Sunday, May 26, 2019
- Ribs – Turn in at 4:30 p.m., Sunday, May 26, 2019
- Chicken May Be Presented: Sliced Breast, Whole Legs, Thighs or Wings
- Ribs May Be Presented: 1 or 2 Bone Pieces.
- Must have 6 Separate Servings in Each Tum-in Box (for the judges) You may use garnish in the tum-in box. Any lettuce and parsley only. Do not mark on tum-in boxes.
- Boxes with less than 6 separate servings will be disqualified in that category.
- Entries turned in after the deadline will be disqualified in that category.
Team Meeting – 2:00 p.m., Saturday, May 25, 2019 –In the Club House.
At least one team member must attend the meeting to participate. Meat will be inspected at that time. Bring the product you intend to use!
Appearance Taste Tenderness
Registration Deadline – May 25, 2019 2:00 p.m.
Any Questions, call Dan at 618-922-3584 or by email: email@example.com