***UPDATE ISSUED MAY 18, 2020 – PLEASE READ CAREFULLY***
The Board of Directors for the Forty Acre Club has outlined its plan for the re-opening of the Club effective Friday, May 22, 2020.
1) The Forty Acre Club will re-open up Friday, May 22th to everyone. Memorial Day Weekend Celebration activities have been canceled as is the Club Sponsored Dinner and Saturday Night Dance.
2) The pool & pool deck will be available but please respect social distancing guidelines.
3) A modified Snack Bar will be available but you are encouraged to bring your own food. Propane & charcoal grills are available for use along with a community kitchen.
4) For those renting cabins, sheets, blankets & pillows will NOT be provided. Please bring your own to use.
5) Upcoming event changes
a. Poker Run scheduled for Saturday, June 20th has been moved to Saturday, June 13th.
b. Board of Director’s Meeting scheduled for Sunday, June 21st has been moved to Sunday, June 14th at 10:00 a.m.
For Visitors and Guests
1) There will be a daily limit of no more than 20 VISITORS allowed at the club. Those with reservations (cabins, RV’s & tent sites) will have their place held for them until they arrive. We suggest you call ahead (636-629-0050) to check on availability if you do not have a reservation.
2) Visitors will be asked questions as to their exposure to the virus, will have their temperatures took (anyone with a temperature over 100.4 will not be admitted.), and receive CDC & State of Missouri social distancing guidelines to follow.
We miss our members and guests very much and we truly hope we will be able to soon increase the number of visitors and bring back the terrific activities we all love. Until then, please join us in remaining vigilant with staying safe and healthy.
Board of Directors
Forty Acre Club