Hot Tub Rules
- Please shower before entering the hot tub. This will reduce the likelihood of contaminating the hot tub water and minimize health risks.
- We strongly suggest never drinking alcoholic beverages before or during hot tub use. Alcohol can make you drowsy and lead to drowning. Anyone taking medication should consult their physician before using a hot tub.
- Keep the hot tub temperature 104 degrees or less. Higher temperatures can place undue strain on the cardiovascular system. Be sure to accurately monitor the temperature.
- Please do not use the hot tub by yourself. You should always have someone with you when using the hot tub.
- Limit your soak time to no more than 15 or 20 minutes. Cool off then re-enter if you like.
- Persons with open sores or infections should not use the hot tub. The hot water is an ideal environment for spreading infection, especially if sanitizer levels are not properly maintained.
- Pregnant women should consult their physician before using the hot tub.
- No children under the age of 18 are allowed in the hot tub.